The purpose of Family of Christ Child Development Center is to provide the children of our members and the children in the community with quality education and care that builds and nurtures each child's spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development in a distinctly Christian environment where children feel safe, supported, and loved. Family of Christ Child Development Center is an important ministry of Family of Christ Lutheran Church that involves the congregation, community, staff, family, and child. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Distinctly Christian atmosphere
- Variety of learning opportunities
- Highly qualified staff
- Opportunities for parent and family involvement
- Hands-on learning experiences
- Formation of positive relationships
- Parent-Teacher conferences
- Loving and caring staff
- Christian teachings woven throughout the curriculum
- Open invitation to visit/join our congregation
- Supportive congregation
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- "I love the friendliness and the atmosphere. My child loves to attend and that means a lot."
- "It has taught my daughter better manners and is wonderful."
- "This was my 5th year of preschool and my 3rd school and I can tell you, without a doubt, you did a fantastic job. I look forward to when it is my next child's turn."
- "My son's preschool experience has really started him on the right foot for a lifetime of learning."
ABOUT THE TEACHING STAFF:
- The teachers are the best! They understand my child and see her as an unique child of God. They really know how to teach young children!
ABOUT THE CLASSROOM:
- "Very organized, educational, child-friendly, and colorful."
ABOUT THE CURRICULUM:
- "My son has really grown in his knowledge of God and what Jesus did for us."
- "We like Buddy Bear and Star of the Day- it gets us (parents) involved too."
- "The curriculum is amazing."
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS:
Family of Christ Christian Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.