The Start of our 2020-2021 School Year
Our school year will look slightly different this year. Instead of offering a Parent/Child Day as the first day of preschool, we will have Welcome Day Conferences, where parents and child will meet individually with both teachers. This is a time for your child to explore his/her new classroom, get to know teachers, and ask any questions. You'll be able to hand in any paperwork at this time.
- Welcome Day Conferences will be held Monday, August 31, through Thursday, September 3, from 8:00am to 3:30pm. You will be assigned a time block on one of those days to come in with your child. (If you absolutely cannot make your time work, please call the preschool office to schedule another time (763)413-5037. )
- Our teachers will then have work days Friday, September 4, through Thursday, September 10, after meeting with families and collecting paperwork, to prepare for the first days of class with your child(ren).
- The First Regular Days of Class will be as follows:
- Friday, September 11th, for our Friday classes (Class 10, Class 11, Class 12)
- Monday, September 14th, for our Monday/Wednesday classes (Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4)
- Tuesday, September 15th, for our Tuesday/Thursday classes (Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Distinctly Christian atmosphere
- Variety of learning opportunities
- Highly qualified staff
- Opportunities for parent and family involvement
- Small class sizes
- Classes that run from September to May
- Hands-on learning experiences
- Formation of positive relationships
- Parent-Teacher conferences
- Loving and caring staff
- Christian teachings woven throughout the curriculum
- Open invitation to visit/join our congregation
- Supportive congregation
- "I love the friendliness and the atmosphere. My child loves to come to school and that means a lot."
- "It has taught my daughter better manners and is wonderful."
- "This was my 5th year of preschool and my 3rd school and I can tell you, without a doubt, you did a fantastic job. I look forward to when it is my next child's turn."
- "My son's preschool experience has really started him on the right foot for a lifetime of learning."
- "Very well set up, educational, child-friendly, and colorful."
- "My son has really grown in his knowledge of God and what Jesus did for us."
- "We like Buddy Bear and Star of the Day- it gets us (parents) involved too."
- "The curriculum is amazing."