The Dwelling Place is a Christ-centered ministry providing healing and hope to victims of domestic abuse through supportive services and a safe, transitional place to call home. A comprehensive program for women and children fleeing domestic violence includes safe, transitional housing, provision of basic daily needs, trauma-informed supportive services, educational programs and mentoring. The Dwelling Place offers the precious gift of time needed for safety, healing, and personal development that equips women and children to live free of abuse.
Family of Christ Involvement Opportunities:
- Prayer team
- Grounds keeping. Weekly or on your own schedule
- Child care
- Support the Alumni Program
- Tutoring and mentoring kids
- Facility renovation and maintenance.
- Community building social events for residents.
- Moving help when residents leave The Dwelling Place
- Clean the Program House
- Support fundraising events
To participate in a Family of Christ sponsored event contact: